Thukpa – Tibetan Noodle Soup Recipe

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Prep Time: 15 min Cook Time: 30 min Serves – 2 big bowls Ingredients: For the Soup: Oil – 1 tbsp Garlic – 1 tbsp, minced Green Chilli – to taste Onion – 1 small, …

Comments

Sammy Haokip says:

Why is she saying "Thuppa" it's "Thukpa" mam

Well tried sister… but this is not how our traditional thukpa is made.

Dolly Dolma says:

sister !!
you tried your best ?
but it's not really look like Tibetan thukpa
hope you get chance to have real taste of our traditional thukpa ???

Dolly Dolma says:

sister !!
you tried your best ?
but it's not really look like Tibetan thukpa
hope you get chance to have real taste of our traditional thukpa ???

parul joshi says:

I usually don't comment on YT videos but this time i really have to. I love thukpa and i never tried preparing the dish myself and i saw this video. 1st of all I've tried around 4-5 recipes inspired from your channel ( i am a very good cook myself ) but never ever did the recipes (as per instructed in your videos) came out tasting good as u make guys show n claim. I tried veg jalfrezi for my party and i hate the way it looked and tasted. I think the regular sabzis qnd curries i prepare myself taste way better and i swear i am never trying any of your recipes. talking abt thukpa…. it was awful. I don't know why r u adding garam masala to it. You don't add garam masala to everything and for God sake please don't advise anyone to try that veg broth cube. It made thukpa so oily and it had saturated fat (I believe its dalda). Oil was floating all over the soup and I know how much oil i used. Finally the overall purpose of soup can nt be achieved thru this recipe bec its clearly unhealthy

Soumo Mitra says:

thanks for the recipe

Aien Tzudir says:

Garam masala is not used

Arihant Jain says:

Have you made a Indian masala dish or Tibetan dish? Seems like the lady who has given you this recipe is a big fan of chandni chowk to China movie so she has mixed Punjabi with Chinese. I had thupka like million times and trust me lady it never taste like someone has put garam or chicken masala in it. Please don't convey wrong recipe on YouTube. A big no to this video.
People who are watching this kindly refer to a authentic cook page who know how to cook Chinese or Tibetan dish.

garam masala is never used in thukpa.

did I heard her say "thupka" @ 7:15 lol XD

Boon says:

I want to butter her milks

Nan Lei says:

I cannot boil anything around lhasa because of low air pressure. High pressure pans are essential… above 5000 metres… oil or water with open pans? forget it you cannot put your closer away. you must close your pans. she is really opening it… obviously it is done in Europe not Tibet… okay close every kind of open pans…

Sand Land says:

Can we use fork instead of chopsticks o)

she narrated it very well..the way I would like to do it cook the soup and noodles together and of course add spices and chilli in sufficient amount…the typical Nepali style

dineshchh says:

i m sorry to say that it does not look delicious. i ve been eating thukpa my whole life and this looked quite stale.
the only thing good was your narration.
this is a feedback pls take it positively.

u r mean! u dint share the dish 😉 always share and let me have a bite as well :D

Thukpama garama masalaa ???

I eat thukpa from childhood in my home. now i live separate, but i never knew how to cook. so, thank you so much for your teaching.. it's really halps me.. Please keep going..

How about slowly dropping the "raw ' egg on to the soup, a la egg drop soup, just thinking aloud

Dr Pein says:

You are hot Nepali milf

Garam masala….??????

Jay Gurung says:

gal u ruin the taste of thukpa looks horribe . u gave it a indian taste

Garam masala.. a big no no i my opinion..

Zema Lhamo says:

This is not even close to real thukpa… Smh..

ANKUR GUPTA says:

sorry to say but this is not the real thukpa…

RJ says:

Why do you need to pressure cook something as tender as some veggies? Its just some cabbage, tomatoes, onions….

dim niang says:

WOW !Super…I love it.Thukpa is my top favourite noodles.Anuja I love your ingredience.Thnks

Write a comment