Veggie Burger Recipe – Vegetarian Black Bean Burger | Hilah Cooking

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Check out Hilah’s Happy Hour – my new weekly podcast! http://vid.io/xca1 This Veggie Burger Recipe will show you how to make your own veggie burgers.

Comments

We're like the Same only I'm a dude.

李文跃 says:

Hi, Hilah! I really really love your recipes. I'm gonna try to make breakfast for school with your recipes! : )

paintur68 says:

I like these older shows better than then the newer ones.   They're all good. 😀   I wish Hilah was a neighbor, I would trade her free yard work in exchange for vegan dishes. 😀

Huitzilli says:

This video just got me annoyed.. ;/

Several months ago I was diagnosed with diabetes at 64 years old. The medical diagnosis struck me like a brick…there was no way I was going to experience its possible varied ramifications or food exchanges like my father experienced. Found this fantastic information “fizo amazing plan” (Google it). The primary test outcomes indicate that my blood sugar was at 183 and my A!C was 7.3. I read the plan carefully for a week and now my A1C decreased to 5.9.

ELAINE says:

Just a tip, if you put the beans in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds, the beans mash easier.

I have to try this. My mouth watered just looking at those. I love veggie burgers

Goms Binalla says:

and protect your ovaries you did!

Feonalilly says:

is this low calorie? it doesn't look low calorie

Matt Turpin says:

Love that Hilah, burger queen with that phat booty!

I think the video is abit dark , should get yourselr better lighting for making videos , God bless

Fred Bundy says:

I wonder if more people have a food processor than have a spoon like that 🙂 That's my scenario lol

thumbs up for her her spirit 🙂

I love her. Everyone don't have to be so serious and stuck up. I love a good personality

Sara C says:

Yum, those burgers look good!

meanbox20 says:

contd…but if my parents ask we'll have to say we met at church.. meeting a strange lady from the internet doesn't bode well in the traditional Irish homestead..

meanbox20 says:

also… I have been watching my diet ( in the interest of baby making ) just putting that out there Hilah…

meanbox20 says:

great recipe and fun to watch 🙂 thanks from Dublin..

Ben Nosrati says:

I love your cooking. On this one everything was good till you added Flour, after that, everything went downhill.

Jordan Smith says:

I wonder how many of her boyfriends "mysteriously" died

Aristo Mills says:

i have soaked chia seeds in water and let them sit a few hours in fridge to get "vegan" egg for binding stuff

I loved how you would sound if you were a ghost and super excited, hahahaha 😀

Love your happy dance! Tnx 4 sharing

Hip Sloth says:

My brother left his account open. Haha have to delete his search history so he doesn't now.

I bet my life that this lovely lady is a freak in the bedroom
i dont mean to be rude just crude and uncouth.

I would cook them in coconut oil, not genetically modified canola oil – read about how bad it is especially if fried in.

You always crack me up, You have some awsome recipies. Maybe use liquid smoke? I always do for my burgers and calico beans, It's the perfect cookout add in. I am slowly learning veg cooking….my doctor told me too…blah!!! Thank you for sharing. I still want to make your indian tacos, they are so delish.

Love Food says:

I love how she shows recipes that can cater for everyone

MetaMath says:

I think I love you. Definitely gonna try this because I suck at cooking and this looks easy (although I'm sure I'll find a way to screw it up)

Joe Grant says:

If this is vegan -why do u have eggs in the intro – ha ha

Nick Smith says:

Could you grill them? Or would they be too delicate?

Weston Gritt says:

"I'm gonna turn this off before I set off the fucking smoke alarm again".
That's my favorite part.

Nate Winter says:

My kitchen is almost completely empty, with the exception of every ingredient needed for this recipe. That never happens! My oatmeal has apples chunks in it; I think it'll add some much needed sweetness to the burger.

your funny and I enjoy your cooking! wanna try too

You know what would make this REALLY good? A half pound of beef and some bacon.

Phat Cat says:

I love you!!!!!!!! I totally relate with your silly randomness! pure Awesomeness ha-ha!

Dro Furick says:

You are weird, but it seems forced please stop just be yourself.

Hilah, I noticed that you use cast iron cookware almost exclusively. Is this a philisophical decision? What is it about cast iron that makes it preferable to you? Love your show.

Write a comment