Coffee originated from Yemen (Arabia) and is a beautiful tradition across Arab countries. I shared some of this with Andrew and Ella on this trip.
Also, we all sat on the floor and ate food with our hands from the same trays, so we are now family.
What an absolute pleasure meeting them both, and what a treat to take them to some of my favorite local food spots in Dubai.
Have you been to any of the restaurants? Have you tried any of the dishes? Let me know your thoughts on them.
Let me know what you guys think.
Peace Out Peeps 🙂
Like, Share, Comment and SUBSCRIBE – I would really appreciate it.
SUBSCRIBE And Support Me On My “RoadTo1MillionSubs”
#Dubai #UAE #EmiratiFood
Follow me on my other social media channels:
Tweets by PeymanAlAwadhi
Follow Andrew Gauthier: @andrewgauthier
Follow Ella Mielniczenko: @heyyyella
The book I am reading right now:
1) “Zealot” by Reza Aslan https://amzn.to/2PkVXNO
1) Diviners feat Contacreast – Tropic Love [NCS Release] https://youtu.be/u6RJv7f__Mg
Tweets by DivinersMusic
Contacreast (vocalist): https://soundcloud.com/djcontacreast
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/DoJfqJsGk8s
2) By The Croft by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/tnV_PH26SVU
3) Keep On Going by Joakim Karud https://soundcloud.com/joakimkarud
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported— CC BY-SA 3.0
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/4PResyle7QA
4) Missing Someone (Vlog Music ) by Dj Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/D-c-gGRYKUs