While visiting Ubud, Bali, we headed out into the town to find some local, authentic Indonesian dishes! If you are wondering what types of Indonesian foods to try while visiting Bali, we have a great list for you!
We started at a restaurant called Ayam Yummy and here we tried three dishes. The first dish was chicken satay, which is essentially chicken skewers in a peanut sauce, it also came with rice and steamed veggies. We also tried Gado Gado, which is an indonesian salad with some stream greens, a boiled egg and tofu, served with a peanut sauce. the third dish we had was Ayam Betutu, which is a chicken dish that is cooked in a banana leaf. Our came with streamed veggies and rice and also a spicy sauce.
Our second location was Warung Babi Guling. Babi Guling is a well known Indonesian dish, also known as suckling pig. A lot of people told us we had to get the roasted skin as part of the dish but we were unfortunately there too late in the day so be sure to go early! We did get fried skin with it as well as rice.
Lastly we decided that we had to try an Indonesian dessert. We went to a restaurant called Warung biah biah where we tried Pisang Goreng, a deep friend banana fritter served with vanilla ice cream.
► SUBSCRIBE! – http://bit.ly/1M4etCO
► FOLLOW US
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/delightfultravellers/
○ Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/deltravellers
○ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/delightfultravellers/
○ Newsletter: https://bit.ly/2QgKRbK
○ Website: https://www.delightfultravellers.com
► SUPPORT US
All and any support we receive helps us to travel more and upgrade our camera gear- meaning it helps us to create more and better quality content!
○ PayPal (Tip Jar): https://paypal.me/delightfultravellers
○ Sign up for AirBnB (Save up to $40 ): https://bit.ly/2L7unjD
○ Book hotels through Booking.com: https://booki.ng/2VBaKaa
► OUR GEAR
○ Store: https://amzn.to/2ArrQ1l
○ Camera: https://amzn.to/2L11lnv
○ Tripod: https://amzn.to/2Uo7fDc
○ Drone: https://amzn.to/2E8y6NT
○ Go Pro: https://amzn.to/2UwauJ4
○ Hard Drive: https://amzn.to/2VpVQU7
○ SD Card: https://amzn.to/2CMk2Zp
○ Charger: https://amzn.to/2s7ese6
► ABOUT US
A little bit of luxury, a little bit of budget, a whole lot of travel! We’re Anna and Trevor and we’re setting out to explore as much of the world as we possibly can. We want to encourage you get out there and explore in your own way, not the way someone else tells you to travel!
► CONTACT US
○ Email: email@example.com